Research shows that finding a “good fit” college where you can be engaged is more important for long term well-being and job satisfaction than going to the highest-ranked or most selective school. Challenge Success Program Directors Jen Cote and Margaret Dunlap provide practical strategies for parents to help reduce unnecessary pressure around the college admissions process and ways to support their child’s overall well-being and readiness for life in college and beyond.
While the recording is no longer available, check out the resources offered by Challenge Success below:
- Challenge Success College Admissions resources, including the white paper, A “Fit” Over Rankings
- A Healthier Approach to College Admissions Slide Deck
- Link to the Criteria ranking exercise
- College is within reach Hawai’i Website
- Federal Student Aid Website